Bhuiyan Associate has highly skilled and qualified team. We provide students with a personal, entirely unique experience for anyone looking to study in an English-speaking country. Based in London, we work predominantly in UK education but provide education services worldwide according to students’ career plan. If you are looking to study in UK or overseas, Bhuiyan Associate is the right choice.
We offer assistance with finding and applying to courses at all levels, including foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and provides continuous support to our clients in higher and further education. All our partner institutions we work with are thoroughly assessed to make sure they meet students’ academic standards. We make application and admission process as easy as possible, so students only have to take care about their education while we take care of everything else.
We offer free professional service for international students who are looking to secure a place at a university and/or college in the UK or overseas, whether to study for an English language course, foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme. Our experienced team start processing your documents as soon as we receive your application through our online application system, email or in person. We also check all of your submitted documents to ensure you meet the entry requirements of the desired institution. Your application will then be assembled by our expert team members and submitted to our partner universities according to your demand. We will track the progress of your application until a decision is reached. We will contact you straight way as soon as we receive an offer for you. Our consultant will contact you and guide you through for the remaining procedure which will made simple to you.
Our offer to our students:
- Process students’ application to our partner institutions;
- Professional advice to choose institution;
- Advice to organise documents;
- General advice to apply for visa;
- Airport Pickup;
- Keeping the student and the student’s parents updated on progress;
- Advice on student finances and loans;
- Temporary accommodation;
- Academic career planning;
- Advice on job applications and assistance with interview preparation;
- Dedicated staff offering comprehensive advice on living and studying in UK or overseas;
- Providing post-graduation advice.